Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My experience at Handi Quilter

I am so excited to share with all of my Cotton Shop friends about my amazing last three days. I was given the opportunity to go and receive training from the Handi Quilters Educators on their awesome long arm quilting machines. I received so much knowledge about the company , and their products. I was able to view the assembly process, receive hands on training on all of their machines, was shown how to set up and install the Prostitcher.


As they have gone through and developed these machines and products, their whole state of mind was what the quilter wants, needs and can we put it all together for a good price without scrimping on the quality. Well, I can tell you I feel they have done just that.

The education retreats for consumers and reps is just amazing. The educators are very knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. Which is a plus when you are just learning for the first time. My knowledge of these machines was very limited and therefore I was very intimidated by them. I felt that I was not capable of using them. After my training I found out that anybody can use a Handi Quilter. It takes some education and classes but it is the most exciting thing to see the amazing things that you, yourself can design, create and have a little piece of you to give to those you love and have it treasured for a lifetime. If that doesn’t make you feel good I don’t know what does.

If you are interested about any of the Handi Quilter products come on in and talk to us about them. We are working on some great things at our stores to help and educate those that would like to experience and own one of these awesome machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment