Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Exciting Times at The Cotton Shops

Hold on all you Disney and Thomas Kinkade Fans. Here it is THE DISNEY DREAMS COLLECTION Original art by Thomas Kinkade. This dang cute and inspiring line will hit the stores mid January. This line will feature Tinker Bell, Pinocchio, The Blue Fairies, Peter Pan and my favorite Snow White. I have seen the whole line and it is so inspiring, it takes you back to all those special moments as a child where dreaming was a everyday occurance. It brought peace, excitment, joy, and a journey to Neverland with Wendy and Peter Pan.
Come and recreate those memories or even create new ones for the Disney fans around you. I am so excited I lost sleep over what I was going to get to recreate my Snow White.

To see the whole collection you can go to http://www.davidtextilesinc.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment